Plastic Executive Recruiters
PROCESS ENGINEER-Heavy Gauge Thermoforming
Take advantage of the greatest reshuffling in the American job market and increase your wages while securing a future at one of the best manufacturers of plastic products in the market. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent team in the manufacture of custom products including medical devices, Transportation, Aerospace/Military, Industrial, Agriculture, Food and Beverage and more.
DESIRED BACKGROUND: Engineering experience in heavy gauge thermoforming.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Process Engineer will successfully introduce new products and new or transferred tooling into manufacturing, including creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- The Process Engineer will optimize the molding, fixturing, and assembly process from design to product launch and continual improvement
- The Process Engineer will create or refine SOPs for existing products.
- The Process Engineer will optimize materials processing conditions, fixtures, and tooling to improve output, reduce scrap, and improve quality.
- The Process Engineer will work in concert with production and maintenance personnel to deliver new process standards and/or safety improvements with new and/or existing equipment and machinery.
- The Process Engineer coordinates continuous improvement and production process refinement efforts.
- The Process Engineer generates BOMs & BORs (Bill of Materials & Bill of Resources) for all SKUs developed.
- The Process Engineer coordinates all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications as well as comply with applicable local and governmental regulations and any specific agency or industry regulations/requirements.
- BSME, BSCh-E, or Similar Technical Degree preferred. AS or Appropriate years of experience may be accepted.
- The Process Engineer should have 5 years of Process or Manufacturing Engineering with a manufacturer of heavy gauge thermoforming products or components.
- 3 years of experience with tools such as lean manufacturing, quality control, 6- sigma.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to work independently managing multiple projects.
- There is a strong preference that the Process Engineer has AutoCAD experience, with 3-D experience a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com