Plastic Executive Recruiters
Application Development Engineer compounding.
SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of products made from a variety of thermoplastics including polyethylene, polyurethane, TPU TPE LLDPE. They have a great culture with a strong benefit and compensation plan.
They are seeking an Application Engineer to lead their materials development program. In this role you will be responsible for formulation modifications, new formulations and process development with these materials.
- Formulation modification.
- New formulations
- Extrusion/blow molding/injection molding experience
- Direct costing for new product development.
- troubleshooting in the plant and with customers
- More materials and applications.
- Degreed engineer, probably in polymer science or plastics engineering. If no degree, they’d have to have a mountain of experience.
- Polyethylene for the most part. Some polyurethane, TPU TPE LLDPE HDPE(little) ALL custom formulations, no off-the shelf.
- Purchase all formulations from suppliers, not in-house formulation.
- Material processing experience.
- Cad drawings for new products. would be a major plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org