Plastic Executive Recruiters
COLOR LAB MANAGER
SALARY: $85,000 – $105,000 +10% BONUS
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered compounds , additive and color masterbatches here in the United States. They are opening a state-of-the-art color management lab in one of their facilities and they are looking for a dynamic leader with color masterbatch background to lead this lab.
In this role you will be leading the color development opportunities and ensuring that products are produced in accordance with the clients’ specifications. You will be working closely with your plant managers and sales team and will report to the North American Color Manager.
- Plan and coordinate color lab activities including managing the staff, allocating resources, training and providing manufacturing guidelines for color masterbatches.
- Review of all color formulations for production and development including compliance, reproducibility and release criteria.
- Direct color development in the facility including developing color development guidelines, approval of new color matches, and interfacing with clients as needed.
- Maintain the color database in the color match software, maintain production standards, and maintain documentation to support color production.
- Establish and maintain a system of standards and targets for the lab.
- Interface with sales, customers and other company labs to ensure effective operations and color matching.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Plastics Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field.
- 10 years of color matching experience.
- 2 years of leadership experience.
- Proficient with M.S. Suite software.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com