Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $100,000 – $150,000 plus Commission
This is a growing company that is servicing the recycled plastics market. They are vertically integrated buying, selling and reprocessing a large variety of resins. If you like to make deals and make money this is a great role for you.
The commercial manager will oversee the purchase and reselling of scrap and reprocessed plastics. Developing relationships with plastic brokers and end users including molder and extruders you will be moving truckload orders. The more you move the more you make.
- Develop relationships with scrap dealers to source wanted materials.
- Develop relationships with plastic injection molders, plastic extruders, blow molders, rotational molders and blown film manufacturers to sell reprocessed resin for their processes.
- Manage a small team of brokers to assist in the procurement and sale of materials.
- Coordinate activities with the plant manager for the receiving and shipping of materials.
- 5 years of plastic resin sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop relationships.
- Strong communications skills written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS Suite.
- Ability to travel 65%
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org