Plastic Executive Recruiters
We are engaged in a search for a Director of Quality with a rapidly growing automotive industry manufacturer with multiple locations. In this role, you will be the top Quality Professional in the company and responsible for the quality function throughout the organization.
SALARY: $170,000 – $200,000
The company culture is calm and professional, with an open-door policy for upper management. This is genuinely a team-based atmosphere. We are looking for a team-based, with significant experience in change management who can coach their team to world-class quality standards.
This position is available immediately, with a target start date no later than June 10, 2022.
Responsibilities of the Director of quality
- Manage the quality function in all plants.
- The Director of quality ensures adequate documentation is created and maintained and acts as the liaison for certifications.
- Coordinate and conduct quality audits, document results, implement corrective action and ensure consistent quality standards across all plants.
- Ensure controls are in place such that all manufactured products conform to all company and industry quality and regulatory agency standards.
- Ensure the performance of requested testing from customers and or standard organizations.
- Ensure documentation and maintenance of Corrective/Preventative Action Plans, Customer Complaints, and Vendor Complaints. Responsible for follow up to ensure timely resolution of complaints. In addition, The Director of Quality is responsible for maintaining and updating the Quality Manual and communicating updates within the organization.
Qualification for Director of Quality:
- College Degree in Engineering or management, with CQE, CQM preferred
- 5 years of automotive manufacturing experience.
- 1 year of experience in quality leadership managing direct reports, with strong planning skills and the ability to establish key metrics and work to achieve your goals.
- 3 years of Multi-Plant Quality Management Experience.
- 5 years of experience working with TS standards, documentation, and quality manuals, with proven experience implementing quality programs in manufacturing operations.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Audits, with experience developing and implementing quality audit programs. Strong knowledge of implementing preventative and corrective actions.
- Must come from an automotive manufacturing environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com