Plastic Executive Recruiters
FACILITIES ENGINEER COMPOUNDING
SALARY: $85,000 – $105,000 +10% Bonus
This is a great company, here are five reasons you will want to work for them:
- People First: Everyone says it, but they mean it. Family-owned company that puts employees first and all managers manage the same way.
- They have growth opportunities and like to promote from within.
- Good work life balance.
- Innovation. They are on the leading edge of their markets
- Strong benefits, salary and bonus opportunities.
Our client is a manufacturer of plastic Compounds and masterbatches. The Facilities Engineer is responsible for lifecycle analysis and planning including leading facilities condition assessment efforts and maintaining a capital requirements database to assure the reliability of buildings and systems. The Facilities Engineer is expected to recommend ways to improve operations and the physical work environment to support optimized health & safety, optimized productivity and optimized cost.
- Review and recommend project options and alternatives
- Develop project description, budget and schedule and prepare business case requests as necessary for submission for project approvals and to secure funding
- Coordinate the preparation of schematic designs, drawings, calculations, and make material and equipment selections
- Recommend the contractors, suppliers, and equipment vendors
- Conduct routine project meetings, prepare, and distribute meeting minutes
- Schedule for construction and equipment deliveries
- Conduct periodic coordination meetings with the contractor(s) and stakeholders
- Assures compliance with all safety and environmental standards and regulations pertaining to cleanliness, particulate matter, noise and security
- Assure adherence to the specifications, code requirements and quality standards
- Maintain, track, and provide an accurate accounting of project budget
- Prepare and submit change requests as necessary
- Execute projects through to completion, start-up, and commissioning
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as developing and preparing performance (KPI) reports, project updates to stakeholders, regulatory filings, and maintenance of job files
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Enforce safety and health guidelines amongst employees and contractors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within facilities supporting corporate offices, laboratory research activities, and manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects at one time
- Ability to define problems, determine root cause, draw valid conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations
- Practical experience and/or knowledge of general maintenance trades
- Knowledge of instrumentation, mechanical and electrical systems, and maintenance practices
- Ability to read drawings and create engineered reports and procedures
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad software
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft suite of products
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com