Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $65,000 – $95,000
A future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world.
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions to power and protect the world. With approximately 3,900 employees and 65 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, we manufacture electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions is a recent recipient of a Great Place to Work© certification. Our commitment to quality, delivery and value helps customers realize their vision.
We are currently searching for a Maintenance Manager Reporting to Plant Manager. This person will be responsible for the planning and overseeing of the work of the maintenance staff, as well as being responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of the facility including proper working of all electrical and mechanical systems.
Associates or technical degree and 5 years of maintenance related experience and/or training in the field preferred; or equivalent combination or education and experience. Experience in lean manufacturing or business system-based companies is a plus.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimizing breakdowns or disruptions in the production processes by developing a preventative maintenance and inspection list and schedule.
- Conducting regular inspections and audits to ensure proper functioning of equipment, and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensuring that labor is utilized in the most efficient and effective manner. Developing training programs as required to improve employee skills.
- Actively pursuing and suggesting operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production, throughput, and cost reduction. Instill a philosophy of “continuous improvement”.
- Analyze and resolve work problems. Assign appropriate duties and manage to completion. Suggest personnel changes when necessary.
- Keep the department in compliance with all governmental regulations and company policies.
- Create Capex Plans for the facility and work with Operations and Management on Equipment improvements. Process purchase orders for the procurement of spare parts, replacement parts, maintenance supplies, and select projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com