Plastic Executive Recruiters
OEM ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SALARY: $80,000 – $120,000
We are engaged in a search for an enthusiastic, career oriented OEM Account Manager. Our client is a rapidly growing Tier I and Tier 2 automotive supplier. This individual will be the point of contact for assigned customers and will work closely with internal teams to support assigned commercial account activity.
**This is a REMOTE position. The individual must reside close to Chicago, Detroit, Toledo, Fort Wayne, or Indianapolis.**
OEM Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Interface with OEM purchasing, engineering, and cost analysis teams.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance customer business relationships.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s organization, program milestones, and key deliverables.
- Respond to a range of customer inquiries, ascertaining customer needs and resolving issues.
- Support and negotiate with customers on pricing.
OEM Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field is highly preferred. Will consider eight years of selling experience in the heavy truck, heavy equipment, or OEM marketplace to be equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in sales, account management, customer support, or program management within the heavy equipment or automotive industry required.
- Experience with plastic injection molding is highly preferred.
- Minimal travel, however, must be willing to travel if requested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com