Plastic Executive Recruiters
PET Resin Sales Representative
SALARY: $90,000 – $125,000 +20% Bonus
As a sales representative you are responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships and selling the company’s portfolio of thermoplastic resins. You will be accountable for growing your sales volume revenue and margins. You will be expected to provide a good mix of strategic and tactical solutions in a business-to-business environment to meet your sales goals.
- Develop and execute your marketing plan within your territory to meet client development and sales growth goals.
- Develop relationships with your clients, understanding their objectives and product needs.
- Provide product solutions within the company’s thermoplastic resin portfolio.
- Negotiate sales contracts.
- Continue to develop your technical knowledge of resins and the marketplace to better serve your clients.
- Create and present product presentations for product solutions.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree or equivalent experience in resin sales.
- 2-5 years of sales experience, thermoplastic resin sales experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Suite programs and CRM programs
- Ability to travel 50% of your time including some overnight trips.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org