Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $115,000 – $125,000 plus 35% Bonus
Great opportunity for a plant manager to lead a team of 35 employees in the manufacturing, fabrication, inventory, and testing in this 40,000 sq. ft. facility utilizing thermoplastics extrusion.
Reasons to consider this opportunity:
- The opportunity is available due to the present plant manager’s retirement. The facility is well managed and operates on a continuous improvement methodology.
- The Plant Manager is the only leader onsite which creates an opportunity to lead and implement improvements as though it was your own business.
- Annual bonus averages $35K, above the base salary listed.
- Excellent benefits, including a 401K 5% match.
- The primary function of the Plant Manager is to manage all aspects of the extrusion plant.
- Manage Plant supervisors in Production, QC, Maintenance, Materials Planning, and Accounting.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for material replenishment.
- The Plant Manager ensures that all supervisors are appropriately trained and that the supervisors appropriately train line workers.
- Manage the housekeeping such that the plant is clean, safe, and well-maintained (LOTO and housekeeping).
- Manage & participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- The Plant Manager must have five years of management experience in a manufacturing plant, preferably using extrusion machines. Thermoplastic experience is a plus.
- The Plant Manager must have excellent people skills, be a “hands-on leader,” and can have a team rally behind them to meet the output and growth goals of the company.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, & 6-Sigma.
**This is a nationwide search and is close to but not directly in the city advertised.**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com