Plastic Executive Recruiters
President – Partner – Entrepreneur
SALARY: $130,000 – $170,000
I’m working with a fantastic company owner that is looking for a super high energy, self-driven manager to be his partner in the business. You can buy into the company when you start at a small or significant level, or you can earn stock on an annual basis.
We are looking for someone who will drive growth in this small business, as well as manage operations. You will run this business as if it were their own (well, because it is), and if you do a good job, won’t talk to the owner more than once or twice per month for financial reviews.
Over time, you will increase your ownership via the stock ownership program, and will have the opportunity to purchase the company at some point in the future, or have a cash windfall when the business sells.
Additionally, the owner of the company is continuing to acquire additional companies on an ongoing basis, and it’s possible that you will have the opportunity to buy into other companies and run multiple operations as well.
The ideal candidate will be very entrepreneurial, and will probably have owned their own company at one time. We are looking for well-rounded experience in all areas of business management, including Sales Management, Business Development and Operations Management experience in the plastics market.
Why is this a TRULY OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY?
- OWNERSHIP POSSIBLE: You can buy in at the outset, or earn ownership in the bonus program, with the possibility of buying the entire company someday.
- GREAT PEOPLE: Great team of people and a great owner to work with.
- MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY of respect and professionalism. Overall guiding principles of “doing what is right”, reduce, reuse, recycle, and safety are of paramount importance.
- EXECUTIVE EXPOSURE: You will be a key component of the Owner’s executive team.
- AUTHORITY TO IMPACT the organization. Your leadership will influence the direction, culture and growth of the organization. In fact, ensuring a team-based, servant leadership culture is paramount in importance.
- UNTAPPED POTENTIAL: Though established and profitable, there is a mountain of untapped potential out there. With your leadership, amazing growth is possible.
- LARGE RESPONSIBILITY: You will be responsible for all sales and operations.
- GREAT PLANT AND OFFICE: Very nice place to work.
Responsibilities for President
- The President will assume responsibility for the entire operation, with responsibility for both growth and operational effectiveness.
- The President will be a hands-on participant in defining operational objectives and direction for this part of the company.
- Set objectives for sales growth and participate in the sales process.
- In conjunction with company executives and key managers, the President will establish budgets and strategic plans to accomplish corporate objectives for growth and profitability.
- The President will establish metrics for key areas of measurement and hold teams accountable to achieve or exceed these goals.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing and drive continuous improvement as a way of life in the operations, including constantly improving metrics in key areas.
- Manage the P&L, driving all operations to meet or exceed budgets and strategic plans.
- Ensure that employee safety is paramount in importance.
Qualifications for President
- A BS degree with MBA preferred.
- Team based, or servant leadership management style.
- Safety and housekeeping has to be of paramount importance.
- Prefer 5 years of experience in injection molding, but may consider other plastics: molding, extrusion, compounding, thermoforming, blow molding, etc.
- 10+years of upper level sales AND operations management experience. Must have proven ability to not only manage but grow an operation. Only those with both will be considered.
- Strong financial acumen with proven P&L Management experience.
- Sufficient technical knowledge of rates, materials, tooling, and process to be able to communicate effectively with both employees and customers.
- Strong, metric-driven personality and methodology, and must drive the business for continual improvement of key metrics.
- Strong financial knowledge with strong budgeting skills, Proven P&L experience, and strong Strategic Planning experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com