Plastic Executive Recruiters
President, Polymer Profile Extrusion
SALARY: UP TO $200,000
We are engaged in a nationwide search to find a President for a polymer profile extrusion company with multiple locations. Our client is looking for someone to run all aspects of the company. The ideal candidate we are looking for will be a team-based manager with outstanding financial acumen, operations management skills, and the ability to grow and manage sales. You will run this business as if it were your own, reporting directly to the owner.
Note: This is a nation-wide search and may not be in the location as advertised.
Why is this a TRULY OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY?
- GREAT PEOPLE: Great team of people and a great owner to work with.
- MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY of respect and professionalism. Overall guiding principles of “doing what is right”.
- EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP: You will be the top executive for this business, reporting directly to the owner.
- AUTHORITY TO IMPACT the organization. Your leadership will influence the direction, culture and growth of the organization.
- UNTAPPED POTENTIAL: Though established and profitable, there is a mountain of untapped potential out there. With your leadership, amazing growth is possible.
- LARGE RESPONSIBILITY: You will be responsible for all sales and operations.
- GREAT PLANTS AND OFFICES: Very nice place to work.
Responsibilities for President
- The President will assume responsibility for the entire operation, with responsibility for both growth and operational effectiveness.
- The President will be a hands-on participant in defining operational objectives and direction for this part of the company.
- Set objectives for sales growth and participate in the sales process (sales leadership is in place).
- In conjunction with company executives and key managers, the President will establish budgets and strategic plans to accomplish corporate objectives for growth and profitability.
- The President will establish metrics for key areas of measurement and hold teams accountable to achieve or exceed these goals.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing and drive continuous improvement as a way of life in the operations, including constantly improving metrics in key areas.
- Manage the P&L, driving all operations to meet or exceed budgets and strategic plans.
- Ensure that employee safety is paramount in importance.
Qualifications for President
- A BS degree preferred, but will consider all qualified candidates.
- Someone who has a passion for success and wants to run the business as if it were their own.
- Team based management style.
- Safety and housekeeping has to be of paramount importance.
- 5 years of experience in the profile extrusion market…siding, windows, custom profile, etc.
- 10+years of upper-level operations management and sales oversight experience.
- Strong financial acumen with proven P&L Management experience.
- Sufficient technical knowledge of the extrusion market: pricing (material and product), rates, materials, tooling, and process to be able to communicate effectively with both employees and customers.
- Strong, metric-driven personality and methodology, and must drive the business for continual improvement of key metrics.
- Strong financial knowledge with strong budgeting skills, Proven P&L experience, and strong Strategic Planning experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com