Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $90,000 – $110,000
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They are looking for a process engineer with an expertise in plastics, or plastic films.
In this role, your primary focus will be process improvement. In addition, you will be involved in new product launches, managing trials and pilot runs, ensuring quality parts are ready to be sold.
Position may be available to new graduates as well as early career. Great opportunity for growth.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Optimizing the extrusion process from design to product launch and continual improvement
- As Process Engineer, you will be responsible to thoroughly document process requirements and parameters to assure equipment and work cell team are capable of commercial production. Implementation of SOP’s (standard operating procedures) Includes standardized work, workplace organization, quality and packaging specifications
- Complete time studies to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate continuous improvement and production process refinement efforts.
- Coordinate all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications as well as comply with applicable local and governmental regulations.
- A 4-year technical degree is preferred, but not required if you have the requisite experience.
- 3 years of functional and HANDS-ON process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment such as automotive, plastics, consumer products, etc.
- Experience managing development projects, improvement projects, tooling projects, etc.
- 3 years of experience testing polymer materials to ensure they meet specifications.
- 3 years experience with Continuous Improvement tools such as lean manufacturing, Kaizen, 6 sigma.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org