Plastic Executive Recruiters
PROCESS ENGINEER – Injection molding; Small-micro molding
SALARY: $110,000 – $125,000
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They are looking for a process engineer with an expertise in development and execution of molding operations.
In this role, your primary focus will be process improvement. Support of troubleshooting production issues in an injection molding manufacturing setting.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Optimizing the molding process from design to product launch and continual improvement
- As Process Engineer, you will be responsible to thoroughly document process requirements and parameters to assure equipment and work cell team are capable of commercial production. Implementation of SOP’s (standard operating procedures) Includes standardized work, workplace organization, quality and packaging specifications
- Complete time studies to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate continuous improvement and production process refinement efforts.
- Coordinate all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications as well as comply with applicable local and governmental regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 5 years of on-target experience required
- 5 years of functional and HANDS-ON process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment-Medical; injection molding preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using disciplined root cause analysis tools
- Experience managing development projects, improvement projects, tooling projects, etc.
- Experience with Rheology of polymers
- Knowledgeable of a variety of plastic injection molding machines and secondary operations equipment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com