Plastic Executive Recruiters
Process Engineering Manager
SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000
Been looking for a career where you can grow with a large multi-national company? Want to lead a technical team in identifying efficiency improvement opportunities and standardizing around the globe? What to work within a progressive, innovative culture?
Why is this a great career opportunity?
- This client is highly motivated to get someone on board quickly.
- You can have an immediate impact by developing process improvement strategies.
- You will assist in the standardization of best practices throughout the company.
- You will mentor, teach and guide a team of Process Improvement Engineers.
- The company offers competitive pay and relocation expenses, if applicable.
Process Engineering Manager Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on technical improvement to the manufacturing floor.
- Improve plant safety, quality and asset value.
- Instill strong Process Safety Management programs and requirements.
- Lead and coordinate plant capital investment plans.
- Approach opportunities with the PDCA methodology.
- Provide ongoing process improvement and capability studies for all operations.
- Create, update and enhance Standard Operating Procedures and the correlated training.
- Provide regular updates on project progress and prepare forecasts when necessary.
- Evaluate and adjust manufacturing processes moving forward.
- Promote Lean Manufacturing initiatives throughout the facility.
- Participate first hand in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other activities as assigned.
Process Engineering Manager Requirements
- 4-year degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- At least 7 years of manufacturing engineering or process improvement experience.
- Technical team leadership experience required. Union experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding and background with Process Safety.
- Strong hands-on process improvement, mechanical and troubleshooting ability.
- Six Sigma/Lean certification is a plus.
- Experience with chemical, paper, films, compounding, resin or extraction processes is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org