Plastic Executive Recruiters
PRODUCTION MANAGER – Blown Films
SALARY: $80-$100K plus bonus
Our client is a manufacturer of film products for the packaging industry, and is located in a low cost of living area in Missouri. As Production Manager, you will be responsible to ensure an open positive work environment that promotes team success. Your primary responsibilities will include safety, quality, productivity and process improvement. You will be the change agent in this fast paced, 24/7, ever-evolving and challenging environment. Relocation assistance will be provided, along with great benefits.
We are looking for a hands-on manager who is skilled in film manufacturing and who is willing to train and lead by example working side by side with the plant floor team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Production Manager creates a culture that promotes safety as a top priority.
- The Production Manager drives continuous improvement, and constantly evaluates productivity and the current staff to optimize production efficiency.
- The Production Manager is responsible for development, training and coaching of Supervisors and staff, sets individual and team goals for staff, and provides continuous feedback.
- The Production Manager is responsible for all operations in the plant on all shifts.
- The Production Manager will ensure setups and changeovers are timely and accurate and will be responsible for the production schedule for all shifts.
- The Production Manager will conduct timely annual reviews and evaluations of Supervisors and related indirect staff.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of blown film experience.
- The Production Manager will have 5 years of increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
- The Production Manager will have a minimum of 4 years experience of industrial supervision/management.
- The Production Manager must have the ability to set goals and hold the team accountable to achieve these goals. Must have excellent communication skills, and must take responsibility for their actions.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must like to be hand-on and involved on the plant floor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org