Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $110,000 – $130,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymer resin used in the medical device industry. Here are five reasons why working for this company is a fantastic opportunity.
- They have a great culture and value their employees.
- They are growing rapidly and have advancement opportunities within the organization.
- They have a 10% 401K match!
- You get 4 weeks of vacation to start.
- They have excellent health care benefits.
The Quality Manager oversees the development, implementation, control, and distribution of all quality practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics. The Quality Manager is the accountable owner and leader of the continuous improvement programs working with all directors, managers, supervisors and employees to maintain and improve the continuous improvement program and leads multiple quality projects which include development, installation, and maintenance. The Quality Manager ensures that management system requirements ISO, RC, and IATF are implemented, operate in compliance and documented within the facility.
- Ensure that the quality requirements of our customers, company and regulatory agencies are fully understood and achieved. Oversee the development, implementation, control, and distribution of all Quality practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics.
- Identify the key issues relating to quality and drive continuous improvement activities across the organization. This will include identifying new programs or changes to current programs that will result in continuous improvement.
- Lead multiple quality projects which include development, installation, maintenance, and establishment of universally applied quality standards.
- Develop, implement and manage quality KPI for each business function. Set quality related department objectives (KPI) and review and assess ongoing performance. Identify areas of concern that need to be addressed by the appropriate department.
- This position functions as the site ESHQ representative including to perform ISO/RC internal audits, ESH reporting, incident investigations, participating in the regional ESHQ network, communicating ESH topics to colleagues, maintaining a First Aid training certification, as a member of the Site-Emergency Management Team, and in support of ESHQ goals.
- Review all quality complaints to ensure that appropriate corrective actions have been implemented to prevent a recurrence. Champion the root cause analysis concept. Perform, train, and support root cause analysis (RCA) within the business.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Global QM System and ensure compliance. Ensure that all in-house systems are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies.
- Maintain close contact with all the companies global ESHQ personnel to foster a high level of communication and knowledge sharing.
- Report against agreed quality metrics monthly to RMT.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in science or engineering or related discipline required, MBA preferred.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in the areas of Quality Management and continuous improvement process
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishment in quality improvement is required.
- Experience in the chemical, plastics, pharmaceutical or manufacturing fields desired. Quality certification(s) preferred.
- Experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining ISO compliance and IATF 16949 compliance is required
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills.
- The position requires knowledge and experience in project management. Leadership skills are required to lead cross-functional and cross-regional teams to successfully define & deliver projects in accordance with established budgets, work-plans, quality standards, and timeframes.
- Strong analytical skills and process engineering knowledge. The position requires broad business understanding, strong conceptual and strategic thinking to support continuous improvement approaches.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to other facilities up to 25%.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org