Plastic Executive Recruiters
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
SALARY: $100,000 – $115,000
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts, developing new opportunities with existing and new clients and maintaining profits with existing clients. The RSM will possess a strong understanding of the film product lines and the capabilities of the company to provide value-added solutions to targeted customers. The RSM will be skilled at developing win-win relationships with their clients by understanding the clients’ critical needs and providing appropriate solutions.
The RSM will travel to assigned accounts and manage the full range of sales activities. This will include coordinating cross-functional activities with R&D, operations, quality, finance, and others across the company.
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the clients’ business needs and developing relationships with key members of the customer’s organization including their R&D, engineering, executive and procurement teams.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the products and services available to the client with an ability to manage cross-functional R&D, design and product specification activities between the client and company.
- Provide feedback to the companies Global Technology Center to identify new product opportunities.
- Prepare and update sales forecast and new business development pipeline; assist managers in developing and managing the sales pipeline.
- Create and present technical presentations for clients.
- Assist in supply contract, quality agreements, joint venture agreement non-disclosure agreements and other document negotiations with management and the client.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events and develop publications with Marketing and GTC to promote products and industry knowledge.
- Deliver sales and meet revenue and margin goals to meet or exceed budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical discipline is required. Chemical, Mechanical or Packaging Engineering degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of technical, market or sales experience is required. Experience in the packaging of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and personal care products is preferred.
- Strong technical background in films and packaging is preferred.
- A proven track record in growing sales and profitability.
- Experience managing Product Development and Commercialization of new products.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including verbal and written within a diverse audience to include engineers, production management and C level contacts.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com