Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $90,000 – $170,000
Our client is a leading international manufacturer in the building materials industry. They have many openings for ambitious and proven Sales Engineers to assist with selling their products to municipalities, commercial, and general contractors building projects in the northern region. These positions are available due to their outstanding growth and are open to candidates with all experience levels.
This role offers:
- Competitive base salary with a target bonus of 25% and an opportunity to max out at 50%. AND, a 5% company performance bonus.
- Day one benefits include a 401K contribution with a 4% match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Car Allowance.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
You will be the technical liaison between clients and your internal manufacturing teams. Ensuring customers utilize the correct design, specification, and application of the complete product line.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Prepare and present technical presentations for customers and technical conferences.
- Provide technical sales support for the sales team throughout the region.
- BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Municipal Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related degree required.
- Must have a PE or EIT license.
- Strong understanding of commercial construction, municipal planning, civil engineering, or similar.
- Strong communications, problem solving, and relationship building capability.
- Ability to travel 50 of your time in a territory covering IN, OH, MI, KY, PA, NY, CT, MA, and WV. The majority of travel is within three states.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org