Plastic Executive Recruiters
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF SALES, SPECIALTY PACKAGING
SALARY: $160,000 – $200,000 PLUS BONUS
This is a Great opportunity to join a growing company, here are a few reasons why you will like working with them.
- A great culture where they value their employees.
- They are a global leader in the industry providing innovative solutions through material science and manufacturing technologies.
- A prove track record of continued company growth and achievement, they increased EBITDA over 27 straight quarters.
- Strong compensation and benefits program.
Our client has been in business for over 50 years. They are an industry leading producer of components used in aerosol and pump dispensing systems. Their products are in millions of items throughout the world including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, household/industrial and agro-chemical products.
The Senior Director of Sales -Americas is responsible for leading a sales team and aggressively seeking new business opportunities to grow revenues and profitability in North and South America.
- Developing strategic plans through a deep understanding of customers, markets, and our capabilities and potential capabilities.
- Evaluating customer activities, trends, strengths/weaknesses, opportunities/threats to properly develop sales, marketing, product and pricing strategies, creating value propositions that differentiate us from competitors.
- Effectively partnering with our most strategically important customers to accelerate market growth and innovation.
- Setting financial targets and forecasts; tracking, analyzing and evaluating performance.
- Effectively leading (directing, assessing, coaching) a team of Sales and Key Account Managers, as well as Customer Service personnel.
- Fully leveraging the companies commercial operating model / Sales Management Operating System (process, methodology, and systems) to develop account plans and manage opportunities.
- 15+ years of progressive sales and business development experience within the same or similar industry, to include strategic account management. A deep knowledge of the plastics industry and plastic/rubber materials is necessary. In addition, must also understand the engineering related to packaging, rubber chemistry, product lines and manufacturing capabilities to help develop new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering (ideally chemical), packaging science, sales or marketing.
- Demonstrated high levels of business acumen (operations, engineering, etc.), financial acumen and strategic planning competencies to include pricing and forecasting.
- Track record of successful engagements at senior-levels and C-suite.
- Demonstrated influence and team/relationship building and coaching skills, to include proven success building and leading high performing sales and customer service teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to fully communicate issues/opportunities/results to customers and within TPI.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Proven ability to manage projects and deploy/lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong decision-making skills, sound judgment, and the ability to create/adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily throughout the Americas. Occasional Travel to Europe may also be required. Must be based within a reasonable commute to a major airport, preferably in Chicago.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com