Plastic Executive Recruiters
Senior Quality Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymer resin used in the automotive industry.
The Senior Quality Manager oversees the development, implementation, control, and distribution of all quality practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics. The Senior Quality Manager is the accountable owner and leader of the continuous improvement programs working with all directors, managers, supervisors, and employees to maintain and improve the continuous improvement program and leads multiple quality projects which include development, installation, and maintenance. The Senior Quality Manager ensures that management system requirements ISO and IATF are implemented, operate in compliance, and are documented within the facility.
- Ensure that the quality requirements of our customers, company, and regulatory agencies are fully understood and achieved. Oversee the development, implementation, control, and distribution of all Quality practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics.
- Identify the key issues relating to quality and drive continuous improvement activities across the organization. This will include identifying new programs or changes to current programs that will result in continuous improvement.
- Lead multiple quality projects which include development, installation, maintenance, and establishment of universally applied quality standards.
- Develop, implement and manage quality KPIs for each business function. Set quality related department objectives (KPI) and review and assess ongoing performance. Identify areas of concern that need to be addressed by the appropriate department.
- Review all quality complaints to ensure that appropriate corrective actions have been implemented to prevent a recurrence. Champion the root cause analysis concept. Perform, train, and support root cause analysis (RCA) within the business.
- Lead and manage material supplier non conforming material investigations, including supplier audits.
- Analyze and interpret product test results and trends, comparing to established specifications and make recommendations on process control, product/evaluation/testing improvements, or dispositions.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or related discipline required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the areas of Quality Management and continuous improvement process.
- Experience in the manufacturing of plastic pellets, polymer resins, or plastic products REQUIRED.
- Experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining ISO compliance and IATF 16949 compliance is required
- Understanding of inventory management systems, preferably SAP.
- Quality certification(s) preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org