Plastic Executive Recruiters
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
Compensation includes a base salary of $125,000 to $145,000 with a 30% bonus tied to performance. Other great benefits will be discussed with qualified candidates.
We are engaged in a search for an Account Manager who can represent an industry leader in a targeted market segment using plastics in the medical industry. This individual must be strategic, entrepreneurial, and able to build and maintain successful relationships.
As an Account Manager, you must:
- Develop account relationships with existing customers and identify and capture opportunities for company products.
- Establish, track, and close new business targets consistent with short- and long-term objectives.
- Coordinating closely with regional sales teams and collaborating with the technical area to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts.
- Negotiate complex pricing and contracts to deliver value and growth.
- Understand key players, applications, requirements, trends, needs, and company potential within the targeted industry.
- Becoming an industry and product expert to leverage successes across the industry.
- Possess an entrepreneurial vision and develop a market strategy that ensures complete saturation of targeted industry.
- Prepare and provide compelling presentations.
- Have a Bachelor’s in an Engineering discipline, polymer, chemistry, or related science. Other educational backgrounds will be considered depending on work experience.
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years sales experience working in (1)chemical or plastics materials, or (2) Medical Device or (3) Program Manager managing scale-up, raw materials, tooling, equipment, etc.
- Able to travel 50% of your time, including some overnight trips.
This position works 100% remotely. Ideally, the candidate will live in the Mid-West portion of the US. The second choice is the West coast. The corporate location is in Philadelphia, PA.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com