Plastic Executive Recruiters
PROJECT MANAGER, BIOPOLYMERS
SALARY: $130,000 – $150,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of novel biopolymers in the United States and they have a dynamic growing business. Here are a few reasons why you would like to work at this company.
- You will be working for an industry leading company making a difference in how polymers are used in our world.
- You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers and scientists developing new technologies.
- The company has a great culture and values its employees.
- There are advancement opportunities available within the organization.
Technical Project Manager
Job Description: The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of new product development projects by clearly articulating project goals and timelines to stakeholders, communicating project status across the organization, aligning resources, and identifying gaps in capability required to execute the agreed plan.
- Plan, oversee, implement, and manage assigned new product development projects, ensuring completion of projects according to scope, timelines, and specified goals.
- Facilitate the articulation of well-crafted and specific project scope, timelines, goals and deliverables.
- Communicate project status, and project risk in a timely manner.
- Identify and manage tasks and required resources.
- Track deliverables and report regularly on status and progress of projects in the product development portfolio.
- Manage, support and direct technical team (as applicable).
- Drive customer product development collaborations using strong project management skills.
- Ensure that the proper documentation has been completed and ready for stage-gate reviews with leadership
- Lead project post-mortems as a means of capturing residual value from projects and drive continuous improvement in project execution.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Project management professional certification a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in technical project management and examples of driving product development projects to commercialization
- Experience programming SmartSheets project management tools a plus
- Experience working within a stage gate framework
- Ability to clearly articulate goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong note taking skills
- Able to identify project risk and proactively manage it by developing creative solutions and engaging the team to respond.
- Positive thinker that is adaptive and flexible
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment with a drive for results
- Team leader that embodies CODE – Creativity, Optimism, Dedication, and Empathy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org