Plastic Executive Recruiters
SALARY: $80,000 – $100,000
SUMMARY: Our client is an amazing company. They are a smaller, close-knit manufacturer with very little turnover. They are looking for a tooling engineer with significant experience designing plastic dies and CNC machines, and someone who has led custom thermoform projects from cradle-to-grave.
- The primary responsibility of the Tooling Engineer is to design products and tooling.
- The Tooling Engineer manages key tooling and design projects, including tooling manufacture or procurement through introduction into manufacturing.
- The Tooling Engineer has close involvement with both clients and internal manufacturing teams to ensure that product designs are functional and robust in application, and sufficiently easy to set up and manufacture.
- The Tooling Engineer is a key part of Continuous Improvement projects to facilitate the corporate goals of continually
- The Tooling Engineer will be responsible for trim and CNC machines
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree, but we will consider years of experience designing profile extrusion tooling and products in lieu of degree.
- 5 years of experience in the design of extruded products and tooling. (Solidworks, AutoCAD)
- Sufficient experience to understand the tuning, processing, and practical application.
- Strong knowledge of tooling manufacturing methods
- Working with a wide variety of polymers and materials
- Strong knowledge of streamlined tooling and vacuum calibration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org